Buildings are constructed with high-strength reinforced concrete to withstand earthquakes, floods and other natural calamities.
Architecture includes safeguards against Electromagnetic and Radio frequency radiations.
- Compliance with an intelligent Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm system in which all the ionization and photoelectric detection devices and alarms are given a unique address associating them to their area of location.
- These devices are connected in a loop to the Main control panel, which checks the status (stable or fault) of each at set intervals.
- The panel is integrated with the IBMS using a graphical user interface to enable the Personnel in charge to have a pictorial view of all the areas in the facility to facilitate faster preventive actions.
- Fire Suppression with eco-friendly, zero residue and highly effective FM 200 gas used.
- Precise Localized or broad based fire suppression system slaved in automatic coherence.
- Individual rack level circuit breaker to localize short circuits.
- Compartmentalization of power and data cables.
Site and Access Security
- Facilities conform to stringent Tier III and ISO/IEC 27001 security specifications.
- Perimeter security with a 24-hour security control system and auto alarms.
- Manual screening at all entry and exit points.
- CCTV camera monitoring with minimum 60-day archival record system.
- Four levels of electronic access security -Biometric Palm scanning, Access control system, Numeric code and Proximity card readers.
- Precision-controlled humidity, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC), ensuring optimum performance and avoid equipment failure.
- Raised flooring for server halls to access data points and to channel airflow
- Airflow management grille work, capable of removing the possible 'hot-spot' within racks of equipment.
- Facilities are also supported by 24 hour back-up diesel generators with full load capacity.
Uninterrupted Power Supply (with backup facilities)
We ensure highest power availability through various means mentioned below:
- DATA FIRST has provided for all possible power contingencies by ensuring an uninterrupted power supply.
- Ensuring of stability and reliability of power supply for zero-downtime functioning of the server farm from the input source of Torrent Power.
- Facilities are supported by 24 hour back-up diesel generators with full load capacity.
- Automatic Process available for switching from the main supply to the DG Set.
- Option of AC/DC power supply.
- Capable of handling very high power density equipment.
24 x 7 Engineering & Technical Support
- Skilled manpower across the platform both in hardware and software to deliver right and timely solution to the customer.
- Support available 24x7 to enable deployment of your systems, or help you address issues from simple tape rotation to complex hardware or software problems.
request a quote